- Sri M.C. Sivananda Sarma , the founder of Rashtreeya Sikhsana Samithi Trust was born on 22-01-1911 in a family of common peasants in a village in T. Narsipur Taluk, Karnataka.
- Studied at Sri Chamarajendra Sanskrit College, Bangalore after his Sanskrit studies in Siddaganga and he later proceeded to Allahabad to complete his ‘Sahitya Visharada’.
- Inspired by Madan Mohan Malaviya works in education ,He gained deep insight into the field of education and set about his mission.
- He founded the R.V.Institution in 1940 and was the Founder Secretary till 02-01-1969 when he attained eternal bliss.
- He had been a Freedom Fighter and as an efficient administrator served in Mysore State as a Member of Legislative Assembly for several years.
- He was a silent worker & believed in ‘Work is Worship’