SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) refers to the method of applying both front-end and back development protocols to develop websites. This field has been gaining popularity in recent years due to the growing number of digital businesses. It combines the work of managing servers and databases and system engineering. Full-stack developers are in great demand across the world.
After completing the course students will be able to demonstrate skills in various tools related to full-stack development like
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.