SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) refers to the method of applying both front-end and back development protocols to develop websites. This field has been gaining popularity in recent years due to the growing number of digital businesses. It combines the work of managing servers and databases and system engineering. Full-stack developers are in great demand across the world.
After completing the course students will be able to demonstrate skills in various tools related to full-stack development like
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Table of Content
- Overview, Logic Analysis, Verbal Analysis, and Qualitative Analysis
- HTML and CSS
- NodeJS Development, MongoDB, and Python
Familiarity with maths and statistics.
Total 200 Hours of course
100 Hours of Online Theory
100 Hours of Offline Practical
Examination & Evaluation
|SEMESTER-WISE SYLLABUS BREAKUP – Adv. Diploma in Data Analytics|
|SEMESTER||NAME OF THE PAPER||THEORY||PRACTICAL||TOTAL||THEORY||PRACTICAL||TOTAL||TOTAL|
|1st Sem||Overview, Logic Analysis, Verbal Analysis, and Qualitative Analysis||20||20||40||60||40||100||4|
Software Development Design and Coding:
(With Patterns, Debugging, Unit Testing, and Refactoring)
|3rd Sem||HTML and CSS||20||20||40||60||40||100||4|
|5th Sem||NodeJS Development, MongoDB Python||20||20||40||60||40||100||4|
Project Viva & Project work
|Project Work||Project Viva||TOTAL||TOTAL|
- On successful completion of 1st year students will be awarded with “Certificate in SDLC”
- On successful completion of 2nd year students will be awarded with “Diploma in SDLC”
- On successful completion of 3rd year students will be awarded with “Advance Diploma in SDLC”
Eligible Students may be offered internship subject to business requirements
Career Options after completing the course
Students in the SDLC (Full-stack developers) can work in a range of professions in both the private and public sectors. Careers in the following job roles will open up for students who successfully completes the course.