Academic year 2022-23
|Name of Activity||Two Day Awareness Programme on Intellectual Property Rights(IPR) under National Intellectual Property Rights Awareness Mission(NIPAM) 2.0, Govt. of India|
|Date||1 st and 2 nd Dec 2022|
|Organizing Team||• Dr S Anil Kumar, Principal. SSMRV College
• Dr Nagaraj M S, Head, Dept of Commerce, Coordinator – IQAC
• Mr Jagadish A, Head, Dept of Business Administration
• Mrs Shanthi Krishna, Head, Dept of Computer Applications
• Mrs Ume Salma, Cordinator, Final Year B.com
• Mr Gokul C, Member, IQAC and Asst Professor, Dept of Commerce
|Organized by Name of Department/ Name of Committee/ Club||IQAC
Dept of Commerce
Dept of Business Administration
Dept of Computer Applications
|Coordinator/ In-charge of Activity||Gokul C, Event Coordinator|
|Activity for Class/Group||For All Faculty Members of SSMRV College and Final Year Students of all UG Courses|
Academic /Co- curricular/extracurricular/other
2.Brief information about Activity
|Topic /Subject of activity||Two Day Awareness Programme on Intellectual Property Rights(IPR) under National Intellectual Property Rights Awareness Mission(NIPAM) 2.0, Govt. of India|
|Objectives of the activity||1. This awareness program would expose the Faculty Members and students to various types of IPR which in turn will ignite their intellectual thoughts.
2. The Program would be a right platform for motivating them to innovate and further transform their innovative ideas into Intellectual assets.
3. The institution also benefits through this IPR awareness by marching ahead in the overall national ranking.
|No of Participants||Day 1 – Faculty Members – 36, Students – 591
Day 2 ( exclusively for BCA Faculty members and Students) – Faculty members – 10, Students – 101
|Outcome of Activity||The students were able to
1. Understand the concept of IPR
2. Interpret how IPR can be used to conceptualize their ideas for the benefit of the Society at large
3. Create a platform for the institution for creating an IPR knowledge hub.
Letters /Attendance sheet/Certificate/ Feedback/Account document /Photo etc.